Thursday, February 10, 2011

Contradicting misery


I have fallen,
 its not gravity,
Its you , my dear, its you..
Keep falling down,
Keep letting me down.

When you fall
I fall with you
When you sink,
I sink with you.
Its  fine by me.

Keep pushing me  into the dark
Keep pressing me down
The more you press me,
The more I fall  deeper.
Its fine by me

 I admit, your misery
 is food for my thoughts
the nectar
that nourishes my teeming brain.

My words find a breath of life
each time you fail me
Your confusions,
your  lies,
 your misery
the drugs that  keeps me high.

If you should go,
Leave a part of you,
For its fine by me.






2 comments:

  1. "My words find a breath of life
    each time you fail me"

    i get that... :D ... i like :)
    and i like this too:
    "If you should go,
    Leave a part of you,
    For its fine by me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny how we get our inspirations from..more funny how the people that are bad for us end up becoming our muse... ironic...

    ReplyDelete