Thursday, November 18, 2010

this is me...

well..this is me..i'm just like any ordinary,person living a mundane life trying to make it a little colorful by adding some dashes of color every now and then,thanks to  my oh-so-colorful  life and my girlfriends and their oh-so- dramatic lives..
this is me, a girl who had just turned 30, single, independent, passionate, fun-loving, reckless, crazy, wild and the proverbs are aplenty...
this is me..somebody who has been down the road of failure only to buckle up and stand again, who has had her share of heartaches but always managed to love again, someone who has also like any other,seen the black and the white and the grey areas as well...and wont mind seeing more..
believe me, when i say my life is ordinary but colorful..

No comments:

Post a Comment