Friday, March 18, 2011

you,silly me and the plum blossoms :)


The plum blossoms in full bloom
 never appeared more pretty
Silly me still smiles
The smile's  stretched widely across my face
A soothing reminder of how much of "you's"
Has finally taken over my "me's"

There's a plethora of affections coming my way
 I admit I love every bit of it
I love how much of you loves all of me

I am falling
Into a place that had  abandoned me before
And I admit again,
I'm getting comfortable here.

Darn, blame it on the plum blossoms
They got too pretty this time around….. :)

2 comments:

  1. haha! i like this one :)
    and nice blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee hee...ty...hopefully by the time you come back home, the plums will be waiting for your delight.....and you also get to meet the man behind the 'blossoms'... lolzzz

    ReplyDelete